INTERNET STORE RULES
Calligrafun.pl and Calligrafun.com (further also as “Calligrafun” or “Store”) are owned and operated by INKOLOR Kamila Krysiak, registered in the Central Registration and Information on Business, Tax No. 113-229-28-56, REGON: 364892516. Store provides access to the website and sell the products subject to the conditions set out in here by terms and conditions. Please read this conditions carefully before using the website as by using the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
1. Store provides access to the website and sell the products subject to the conditions set up in hereby Conditions of Use and Sale. By placing and confirming the order you confirm and agree to the Conditions of Use and Sale as well as you grant access to specific private information and allow Store to process them according to section 7 below. Store do not disclose your information to third parties
2. By clicking “order” button you place and order to purchase a product from Store. Store will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing details of your order. Your order represents an offer to Store to purchase a product which is accepted by Store:
2.1. in case of orders with cash upon delivery payment when Store dispatches the product to you;
2.2. in case of orders with wire transfer payment when Store book your payment on Store’s account,
2.3. in case of orders payed through PayU or PayPal platforms – upon successful authorization of payment.
3. Store sells Products only to clients (“Consumer”) who are able to enter into a legal action.
4. Information on the website does not constitute an offer according to the Polish Civil Code.
1. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year (Store reserves the possibility of downtimes). Execution of orders occurs on weekdays (excluding the time when Store is closed) usually within 48 hours after order confirmation or in the time needed for completion of all ordered by the Consumer Products and/or recording by the store full payment for the order.
2. Placing an order by the Consumer should be understood as adding to cart products offered by the Store and filling your order page. Store allows the possibility of placing an order by the Consumer through contact with the Store via e-mail or telephone, in which case it will be necessary to confirm the order by the consumer by sending appropriate e-mail.
3. After placing an order the Consumer will receive an e-mail information about the acceptance of an order with enumeration of selected products, the delivery address and method of payment. In the absence of receipt of such information, the Consumer should contact the Store by phone or e-mail. Store reserves the right to confirm the order via telephone or e-mail. Negative verification may result in the annulment of the order.
4. Store reserves the right to cancel the order for the application when ordering incomplete or incorrect contact details - in particular name, full address, e-mail address and phone number.
5. Store attempts that all description and data available on the website are consistent with the facts. In case of any doubts before placing your order contact us by telephone or e-mail.
6. By accepting the Condition of sale and use, the Customer agrees that the Shop will issue and send invoices in electronic form in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of July 14, 2005 on issuing and sending invoices in electronic form, as well as storing and making available to the tax authority or body tax control of these invoices (Journal of Laws of 2005, No. 133, item 1119) and the rules for issuing, sending and storing an electronic invoice. Furthermore consent to receive invoices in electronic form, dismiss the Shop from sending invoices in paper form.
7. Acceptance of the Customer does not exclude the right of the Shop to issue and send invoices in paper form.
8. The store issues and sends invoices in electronic form, guaranteeing the authenticity of their origin and the integrity of their content.
9. Each invoice in electronic form will be delivered to Clients via e-mail to the addresses provided by the Customer in the registration form. Changing the Customer's e-mail address requires notification of the Shop in writing or electronically.
10. If the Customer fails to notify the Shop about the change of the e-mail address, correspondence addressed to the current e-mail address is considered to have been properly delivered.
11. The customer is entitled to withdraw the acceptance described in point 2.6 of the Conditions of sale and use, in accordance with § 3 para. 4 of the ordinance by way of a written statement of intent to the following address: INKOLOR Kamila Krysiak, ul. Poezji 12/83, 04-994 Warsaw or electronically to the address email@example.com. In the case of withdrawal of acceptance from the day following the day of delivery of the Customer's statement on the withdrawal of acceptance, the Shop loses the right to issue and send the Customer invoices in electronic form.
1. The store offers the following types of payment: cash on delivery, high-speed Internet transfer (PayU), credit card and PayPal. For each order we reserve the right not to offer certain types of payments and offering other. Payments are described in the "Payments" tab on the website. Store accepts payments only from bank accounts held within the European Union (EU). All costs of financial transactions shall be borne by the consumer.
2. Store reserves the right to cancel the order if no payment is made within 7 days from the date of order.
3. Shipping prices were determined on the "delivery costs" tab on the website.
4. Full payment for the order including goods and shipping is the condition to release the goods.
Completing the order and shipping
1. The products offered in the Store are brand new and free from physical and legal defects.
2. In case of unavailability of products selected in the order, the Consumer is informed by the Store of the order status. The Consumer can in such case decide on (i) partial completion of the order or (ii) extend the waiting time or (iii) cancel the order in whole. In the absence of a reply within three days from the Consumer Store reserves the right to send the available items in the order or cancel the order entirely.
3. Ordered products are sent via mail-order companies (eg. The Polish Post or courier).
4. The consumer acknowledges that the time of delivery includes the time acquiring the product, if not in the warehouse of the Store, packing and shipping to the address indicated by the Consumer. Only working days are taken into for the calculation of time.
5. In the case of payment other than cash on delivery, shipping date is extended by the period between placing an order and the date of booking the receivables on a Store’s account. In case of payment by credit card or through a fast Internet transfer (PayU), the term of the contract is counted from the moment of positive authorization of transaction.
6. The Consumer is required to check the status of the package upon the reception. In case of loss or damage, Consumer is obliged to perform all actions necessary to determine the liability of the carrier shall inform the Store. Acceptance the shipment without reservations will exclude the possibility of claiming for loss or damage to the shipment.
1. Store is liable under the warranty if the product sold is affected by the defect pursuant to art. 556 et seq of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Dz.U. 2016.380, as amended). Condition of entitlement to the complaint is a written notice Store no later than:
1.1. 14 days from the date of its detection; or
1.2. 14 days from the date on which the due diligence the Consumer can detect the defect.
2. In the case of non-conformity the Consumer should return to the Store all defective goods with a description of non-compliance.
3. Store will address customer complaints within 14 days of receipt of the complaint.
4. In case of the justified complaint Store will send to the Consumer a new product or eliminate incompatibilities on the Store’s cost.
5. The store reserves the right to differences in the pictures of goods, resulting from the individual nature of the product or individual computer settings of a consumer (eg color, proportions, etc.). Such differences cannot be the basis for the complaint.
Right of withdrawal
1. A Consumer who has concluded contract at a distance, has the right to withdraw from it within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery, without giving reasons, making the Store a statement in writing (through mail). To meet the deadline is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
2. In the event of effective withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered null and void. In this case, the consumer is obliged to return the purchased goods immediately, not later than within 14 days. Store returns to the Consumer all payments received, including the costs of delivery of goods (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of consumer delivery method other than the cheapest offered by the Store) immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the store was informed of the termination of the contract by the Consumer. Reimbursement is only possible if the goods have no signs of use, are complete and has not been damaged in any way. The product, which exchange or a refund is not admitted, will be returned at the expense of the Consumer. After 21 days from the date of sending the e-mail notification by the Store if the Consumer does not issue instructions as to how to proceed with the shipment additional charge in the amount of 20 zł for each month of storage will be added.
3. Goods for return should be packed in such a way that ensures the safety, so that products arrive at the Store intact. Goods damaged during transportation will not be refunded or exchanged. Transport of the glass, brittle and fragile items requires special packaging. While sending back the order, Consumer is obliged to return all extra products that received with the order.
1. The Shop’s database contains Consumer’s and user’s data, transactions and products which are offered in the Shop, serving the execution of orders and allowing to send promotional and advertising materials.
2. The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is Kamila Krysiak conducting business under the name INKOLOR Kamila Krysiak with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Poezji 12 lok. 83 (Shop’s Owner). The personal data of Consumers and Users entrusted to the Store, including in its scope the name, addresses, email address, sessions, history of purchase, tax identification number and telephone number, are treated with particular concern for their safety. We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data, referred to in the General Data Protection Regulation, as specific categories of personal data. We also do not want to collect or process data on minors under the age of 16.
3. Entrusted to the Store personal data is stored and protected in accordance with the principles laid down in the applicable provisions of law.
4. Personal data provided to the owner of the Shop are given voluntarily, provided, however, that the failure to give specific data will prevent from execution of the contract. Entrusted to the Store personal information are not shared or sold to third parties, unless it happens with the express consent of the Consumer or user.
5. In case the Consumer decides to PayU payment, the Consumer is redirected to the entity authorizing the transaction, the company PayU acting at http://www.payu.pl. The Shop does not have access to credit card information and does not store the data from these credit cards. If you choose the PayU payment method, data necessary for payment are submitted to the Centre Authorization of payment. The Shop does not have access or store data necessary to log in to the selected payment at the bank.
6. The Consumer can also give separate consent to receive materials from the Shop regarding advertising and promotion, including newsletter. We add our marketing communication to your prior consent. The Customer may at any time withdraw his consent at any time by contacting the Shop at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. As for statistical and marketing are processed by the Shop session information, interests and demographics of our users through Google Analytics. Google Analytics does not receive any data allowing to identify the end user (eg. Name, surname, e-mail) or identify of the terminal equipment (eg. A phone number for mobile devices).
8. Shop uses Google cookies and cookies of other external entities in marketing activities including remarketing. This feature allows Internet users to present advertising tailored to their interests.
9. The Shop stores personal data as long as there is an account in the Shop or until the obligation to store data resulting from separate acts, including tax and accounting, ceases to exist. At any time, the Customer may request to delete information or close the account. The Shop will fulfill such a request, retaining only certain information after closing the account, in cases where it will be necessary in the view of applicable law or legitimate interests, i.e. in connection with the pursuit of claims, in connection with the performance of the contract or performance of obligations arising from the law, including in particular tax and accounting obligations.
10. Depending on the case, the Shop may transfer or share some of your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
- hosting and application providers;
- courier service providers;
- payment/banking services providers;
- marketing/telemarketing service providers;
- market research services providers;
- IT service providers;
If there is a legal obligation or it is necessary to protect the legitimate interest of the Store, the Store can disclose some personal data to public authorities.
We ensure that the access of external private law entities to your data is carried out in accordance with the law on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on agreements concluded with them
11. The Customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, request to cease processing and object further processing by contacting the Store at: email@example.com.
1. Store owns all the materials, including photos, images, drawings, button icons, software, descriptions of the products, comparison tables and charts.
2. It is forbidden to use and publish any materials mentioned in section 8.1 above without a written consent of the Store.
1. These Conditions of use and sell shall enter into force on the date of publication on the website.
2. These Conditions of use and sell can be changed at any time, and information about changes to the Regulations will be sent to customers to the email address specified in the order.
3. All information contained in the store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code, but constitute an invitation to contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.